Followers

wang saku

best words

Love is a beautiful thing to have, to take care of, to feel that happiness it gives you. Theres no cheating, no mind games, no lies and sex isnt everything in it. Love comes from the heart. Love is not a game. Love is never ugly. Love never fails.

Don't cry because they left. Smile because they gave u an opportunity to find someone BETTER.

Im not ready to start seeing your face everyday.

If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....
even if its not with you

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

So I have decided to let you go...yes it is going to be hard and it will hurt, but it's the best thing for me to do. I wish you all the happiness

I loved you but, what hurts me the most is that i loved you with all my heart.

2 comments:

  1. i like the da most..quotes after da pic.... very2 da deep meaning =((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhhh...i like u speaking2 lah...
    ownessly i hope u will found ur 'mr right' someday....insyaAllah..dun wori lah...
    *pandai x aku speakg? hehe

    ReplyDelete